HempFarm Pure Hemp Hearts (SAFE) 500g
Hemp seeds are a wonderful protein source with more than 25 per cent of their total calories coming from high-quality protein. Per 30 gram serving, hemp seeds will provide you with 10 grams of plant protein which is considerably more compared to a serving of flax or chia.
Hemp seeds also contain an optimal ratio of Omega 3, 6 and 9, plus GLA, a natural fatty acid which has been shown to reduce inflammation in the body. You’ll also find hemp seeds are a good source of iron and calcium and contain a variety of other nutrients, including B vitamins, magnesium and vitamin E… the list goes on.
How to eat hemp seeds:
- Hemp seeds are an extremely versatile whole food, and you can add hemp to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Top off your salads, hummus, pasta, ice cream and porridge.
- For an extra buttery avocado on toast, add hemp seeds.
- Making a smoothie? Add a few tablespoons of hemp seeds into the blender.
- Add hemp seeds into your baking, think bread, brownies and cookies.
- You can make hemp milk. All you need is water and hemp hearts.
- And for days when you have no time for the above, hemp seeds are equally wonderful eaten straight out of the pack with a spoon!
We Also Recommend
PROMISES ORGANIC HEMP & COTTON FACE AND HAND WASH CLOTH / HEMP FLANNEL