HempFarm Pure Hemp Hearts Snack Pack (60g)
Each snack pack contains 20 grams of protein
How to eat hemp seeds:
Hemp seeds are an extremely versatile whole food, and you can add hemp to pretty much everything and anything, sweet or savoury.
- Top off your salads, hummus, pasta, ice cream and porridge.
- For an extra buttery avocado on toast, add hemp seeds.
- Making a smoothie? Add a few tablespoons of hemp seeds into the blender.
- Add hemp seeds into your baking, think bread, brownies and cookies.
- You can make hemp milk. All you need is water and hemp hearts.
- And for days when you have no time for the above, hemp seeds are equally wonderful eaten straight out of the pack with a spoon!
How to store hemp seeds:
Once opened, reseal entirely after each serve. Hemp seeds are best kept refrigerated to extend shelf life where they will last for up to 12 months. If you have no fridge space, store hemp seeds in your pantry at room temperature and consume within 90 days of opening
Canadian product – packaged in New Zealand
SAFE Organic Certification Standards